Danny Almon, AlmonTravel
Having recently returned from a wonderful trip to Vietnam Mekong River cruise, Halong Bay UNESCO cruise, visits to UNESCO towns of Hoi An and Hue among other things, we are happy to say that international travel is nearing pre 2019 norms. We are not there completely, but we had a very good experience and wanted to share that with you, if you are still a bit troubled about travelling.
At AlmonTravel, after a drought of almost 3 years regarding travel, we have put together some wonderful group tours that will allow you to experience the world in the safety of other Canadian travellers.
1) Best of Ireland and Scotland with Trafalgar May 6, 2024 this 14 day tour of the homeland for many Canadians of Celtic background will be a wonderful opportunity to explore the best of – and connect with – these two countries. $6095 per person in double occupancy. Airfare is separate.
2) Secrets of the Douro and Lisbon with Emerald River cruises August 17, 2024 on the Douro River in Portugal. We have been on this cruise and grew to love the wine that Portugal is famous for – Port! The lovely little towns and vineyards as well as exposure to Lisbon and Porto make this a not-to-be-missed experience! Pricing, including a 3-day land extension in Lisbon starts at $6295 (based on availability), with significant discounts on flights if full payment is made early Other trips scheduled are: (more on them in the next newsletter or contact me for details)
3) South Africa TourCan October 2024. We have done something similar but we extended into Botswana, Zimbabwe and Zambia – incredible tour options which are available on this tour at additional cost.
4) Egypt and Jordan Exoticca April 27, 2024 (Top trip of my life to date!) I could spend hours talking about this trip. You cannot, in my opinion, experience anything more historical than this. The culture, the Nile river cruise, the history of the Egyptian pharaohs is (a word I do not use lightly!) awesome.
5) Tuscany and the Italian Riviera Collette May 3, 2024 We have been in this region though not on this particular tour. Incredibly lovely area in Italy
6) Colours of Provence AMA Waterways Christmas cruise in France Nov 30 2023. (limited space available), We have done this cruise in the summer, so it would be the same tours or very similar with a Christmas flavour added. Yet you will still be home for your Christmas!
We have lots of personal experience with river cruises (10 itineraries), popular ocean cruises and work closely with a variety of coach tour companies. Check https://www.almontravel.ca/blog/ for a wide variety of cruises and tours we covered in travel webinars during Covid.
Having said that, we can look at virtually any travel options that you may be interested in and may in fact be able to turn it into group travel. Please let me know.
AlmonTravel has been in business for 20 years and over the Covid period arranged more than 50 travel videos all from different tour operators to different parts of the world. Check our website at https://www.almontravel.ca/blog/ email@example.com or 902-431-4932
Image by Freepik